1. Riders must wear helmets and long pants when mounted.
2. Riders and volunteers must wear safe footwear. Boots are recommended, but sturdy, closed-toe, tie-on, shoes are also permitted.
3. Children, (riders and non-riders) must be supervised by an adult at all times.
4. Please keep talking and noise to a minimum. A calm environment is best for teaching and learning.
5. During sessions only instructors, riders and designated volunteers are permitted in the ring.
6. Always walk, running is not permitted.
7. Always get permission from an instructor before feeding a horse.
8. Stay out of marked, restricted areas and put trash in designated barrels.
9. NO SMOKING in any areas.
10. Resident pets request that no “visitor” pets be allowed. Sorry, but they insist!